1. Lecture series “QCD phenomenology and scattering amplitudes” at SAGEX PhD School in Amplitudes, 2021: https://indico.nbi.ku.dk/event/1530/overview
2. Kai Yan and Xiaoyuan Zhang. "Three-Point Energy Correlator in N=4 Supersymmetric Yang-Mills Theory", Phys. Rev. Lett. 129, 021602 (2022), arXiv:2203.04349 [hep-th]
3. Robin Brüser, Christoph Dlapa, Johannes M. Henn, Kai Yan, "The full angle- dependence of the four-loop cusp anomalous dimension in QED, " Phys. Rev. Lett. 126, 021601 (2021), arXiv:2007.04851 [hep-th]
4. J. M. Henn, E. Sokatchev, K. Yan and A. Zhiboedov, "Energy-energy correlation in N= 4 super Yang-Mills theory at next-to-next-to-leading order," Phys.Rev.D 100 (2019) 3, 036010.
5. D. Chicherin, J. M. Henn, E. Sokatchev, and K. Yan, "From correlation functions to event shapes in QCD," JHEP 02 (2021) 053.
6. Lance J. Dixon, Enrico Herrmann, K. Yan, and Hua Xing Zhu, "Soft gluon emission at two loops in full color," JHEP 05 (2020) 135.
7. C. Dlapa, J. M. Henn, and K. Yan, "Deriving canonical differential equations for Feynman integrals from a single uniform weight integral," JHEP 05 (2020) 025.
8. M. D. Schwartz, K. Yan, and H. X. Zhu, "Collinear factorization violation and effective field theory," Phys.Rev.D 97 (2018) 9, 096017.
Our research group offers (2+1)-year postdoctoral positions in quantum field theory and collider physics starting Fall 2023.
We invite candidates with knowledge and insights in one or several of the following areas : perturbative QCD and collider physics, conformal field theory, scattering amplitudes in gauge theories, and effective theory. Candidates with expertise in higher-loop computational methods are particularly encouraged to apply.
The position offers competitive benefits including remuneration package and travel fund. The annual salary (before tax) is not less than 300, 000 RMB. The initial appointment will be for two years with a possibility of extension for one more year upon exceptional performance.
The eligible applicants (of all nationalities) must hold PhD degrees in Physics (or expected to hold before the recruitment). Applicants should send their applications including a Curriculum Vitae, a list of publications, a research statement, a cover letter, and three letters of recommendation to: email@example.com.
For full consideration, applications should be received by December 31, 2022. Late applications will be accepted until the position is filled. We will pay attention to equal opportunities and encourage the applications from under-represented groups.