B.S in 2003 from Nanjing University
PhD in 2010 from Columbia University
Postdoc, 2010 – 2015, University of California, Irvine
Assistant Professor, 2015 – 2017, Tsinghua University
Associate Professor, 2017 – 2022, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Professor, 2023 – now, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
My focus is on the discovery of new physics beyond the Standard Model of particle physics, especially the dark matter physics. I am currently involved in PandaX (the dark matter direct detection experiment at CJPL) and ATLAS (one of the experiments at CERN LHC), combining these two complementary approaches to scan the dark matter parameter space.
1. PandaX Collaboration, First search for the absorption of fermionic dark matter with the PandaX-4T experiment, Phys. Rev. Letts. 129 (2022) 161803, "Editors' Suggestion"
2. PandaX Collaboration, A search for the cosmic ray boosted sub-GeV dark matter at the PandaX-II experiment, Phys. Rev. Letts. 128 (2022) 171801, "Editors' Suggestion"
3. PandaX Collaboration, Dark matter search results from the PandaX-4T commissioning run, Phys. Rev. Letts. 127 (2021) 261802, "Editors' Suggestion"
4. S.-F. Ge, J. Liu, Q. Yuan and N. Zhou, Diurnal effect of subGeV dark matter boosted by cosmic rays, Phys. Rev. Letts. 126 (2021) 091804
5. ATLAS Collaboration, Search for dark matter produced in association with a dark Higgs boson decaying into WW or ZZ in fully hadronical final states from sqrt(s)=13 TeV pp collisions recorded with the ATLAS detector, Phys. Rev. Letts. 126 (2021) 121802
6. ATLAS Collaboration, Search for new resonances in mass distributions of jet pairs using 139 fb-1 of pp collisions at sqrt(s)=13 TeV with the ATLAS detector, JHEP 03 (2020) 145
7. PandaX Collaboration, Dark matter direct search sensitivity of the PandaX-4T experiment, Sci. China-Phys. Mech. Astron. 62, 031011(2019)
8. ATLAS Collaboration, Search for new phenomena in dijet mass and angular distributions from pp collisions at sqrt(s)=13TeV with the ATLAS detector, PLB 754(2016) 302-322
9. J. Abdallah et al. N. Zhou, Simplified models for dark matter and missing energy searches at the LHC, Phys. Dark Univ. 9-10 (2015) 8-23
Best Paper Award of <Science China: Physics Mechanism & Astronomy>, "Dark matter direct search sensitivity of the PandaX-4T experiment"
Quantum Mechanism I